Saturday, March 7, 2009

What about YOU?

I would like to hear what peace means to you personally in your life. How is your life peaceful? How is it NOT peaceful? How do you think your life could benefit from some peace?

What about in your neighborhood or community? Your state or country?

What about the WORLD?

Where do you want to see Peace in your world?


I personally want peace of mind. To me that means a sense of purpose and direction. A knowing of why I'm here. I want peace for my town, there is gang violence here. I want peace between all peoples of the world. This is a glorious place and can be for everyone if we would just take the time to understand where we are all coming from and then make some compromises for the greater good. If we all acted peacefully and lived peaceful, non-violent lives what an even more wonderful world this would be!

I encourage you to envision peace in your life and for the world. Sit and think on it. Then write what it would be like. Get creative! Write a song or poem, make some other kind of art!

I encourage you to then share your creativity with others. You can share it here in the comments, or email me at senarae@yahoo.com with your ideas and art.

Thank you! And peace be with you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment